*

*

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Currently, we are in OKC, OK for the week with my brother Caleb.
2. Last night we were able to spend some time with our good friends, Lindsay and J.J-Caleb, my brother cooked Chicken Alfredo for us all.
3. We had a great missions conference in Altus, Oklahoma last week.
4. Sunday we have a meeting here in OKC, then we get to go home.
5. Please pray for my follow-up ultrasound. I had an ultrasound before we left and the baby's heart rate was a little slow, they are not concerned since when I had had the ultrasound the heart was just really beginning to form. I to am not very concerned; but there is a piece of me that is bothered...so just pray that the baby's heart rate has increased.
6. Thursday night, we get to spend some time with more friends Caleb and Laura Carter! Fun stuff!
7. The weather has been gorgeous down here in Oklahoma, last week there were a couple of days where it was in the high 60's-almost the perfect weather for me!
8. Saturday, Lindsay and I get to have some girl time and I am SO excited to have that time with her! Lunch and window shopping-fun times!
9. I am not very creative today with my thoughts today...but, speaking of creativity, I want to welcome my friend Deanna to the Cricut Expression Club!
10. I am thankful for friends that God gives us to travel the journey with!

No comments: