*

*

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Preggo Update

My Baby:
Your baby has continued to grow over the past week. Now almost 2 inches long, your little one has been engaged in some heavy acrobatics, kicking and stretching inside your womb. Remember, though she is getting bigger, it may be some weeks before you feel her moving around.

Her skin, though still paper thin and transparent, is forming a protective barrier around her body. Her tiny fingers and toes have begun to separate into unique extremities, and she's also begun to open and close her fists. The first signs of where her teeth will form appear this week, as tiny tooth buds begin to pop up under her gums. She may even have her first case of the hiccups as her diaphragm begins to develop.

My Progress Report:
How far along? 11 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't gained a pound...yet!
How much does baby weigh?
Symptoms: Occasional waves of nausea, tire easily, gassy (ew),very dry skin and lips
Maternity clothes? Mostly skirts, they are more comfy than my regular clothes now.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Pretty good though I get waken up by frequent bathroom needs.
Best moment this week: I would have to look back to a couple of weeks ago, heard baby's heart beat and found out baby's heart rate is where it needs to be!
Food cravings: White Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
Food aversions: Leftover Taco Casserole...for some reason the stench from it being reheated was totally disgusting.
Gender: Still waiting...
Labor signs: way to early for this.
Belly Button - in or out? in.
What I miss: nothing as of right now, I've waited so long for this.....
What I am looking forward to: Sunday, wearing wearing my 1st maternity dress...
Milestones: hearing baby's heart beat...awesome-what a miracle!

No comments: