*

*

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Letter to Baby

Dear Sweet Baby,

We have dreamed of you for so long.
I wonder, are you a boy or a girl?
Will you have my eyes, or Daddy's lips?
I pray that God covers and protects you, "He shall cover thee with his feather, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be they shield and buckler" Pslams 91:4.
Please snuggle in tight, we can't wait to meet you!
I pray that my womb is a perfect place for you to grow.
We want to see your first breath of life, hear your first word, take your first step, hear the words "mommy" and "daddy", having those fantastic ordinary days with our family.
Right now, we can only dream of meeting you and holding you in our hands.
I love having you in my belly, we have put our faith in God, and know that His timing is perfect.

Until we meet,

We Love You,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: