*

*

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The End is Almost Here

The end is in sight-I think! Haha! Wednesday was the first day of the last weeks of pregnancy! I am now officially 28 weeks pregnant and therefore, in my third trimester! But, don't get me wrong I am still SO excited to be pregnant, its just now I am so excited to know that in a short time I will meet my Klayton Matthew!
The beginning of my pregnancy seems like forever ago; but when I really stop and think about it, it feels as if it were just yesterday that we were announcing my pregnancy. In the beginning there were all sorts of milestones to look forward to: the third month, feeling baby's first flutters or as I like to call them 'love taps', discovering baby's gender! Now there is only one more milestone in my mind to reach-the birth!
Giving birth is a pretty big milestone if you ask me! It is a milestone that makes me extremely excited about the result it brings-me, holding my precious baby in my arms and hearing his first cry! Wow! I just know in my mind these next 12 weeks are going to drag by,which seems funny because the pregnancies of my friends seem to be flying by faster than my own pregnancy! So, please October hurry along and introduce me to my Klayton Bear!

No comments: