*

*

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hands

One of the greatest expressions or examples of love was displayed when Christ spread His hands and was nailed to the cross to pay for the penalty of our sins, so that we may have eternal life. What an amazing example to show us how to love with our hands!
I've been thinking about Joseph's hands lately and how they are becoming the hands of a father. I look back to January 4th, 2008 when we joined hands as husband and wife. Since that day his hands have held mine many times. His hands have also wiped away my tears and held me as I cried out with a desire to have a baby in my tummy. Now his hands touch my belly as he tells our baby boy that his daddy loves him, his hands hold mine as he offers words of comfort whenever there is a concern for Klayton. I now look forward to the day when Joseph's hands will hold Klayton for the first time. I love holding the hand of my husband...
How do your hands express love?

No comments: