*

*

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Preggo Friday...on Saturday?!

Baby Progress:

Your baby continues to grow and develop inside of you. Measuring about 14 inches long, he weighs just less than 2 lbs!

His lungs continue to develop and he is taking small breaths of amniotic fluid inside your womb. These small breaths are getting him in shape for his first breath of fresh air.

His veins are visible through his transparent skin but soon that will change as his skin begins to turn opaque.

The nerve pathways are becoming more and more developed, making him more responsive to sound. Don't be surprised if you feel him jump inside you if he is startled by a sudden noise.

My Progress:

How far along? 26 1/2 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs.
How much does baby weigh? 1.5 lbs as of last u/s
Symptoms: Pregnancy brain, no energy, frequent headaches, shortness of breath, occasional aches, very hungry and snacky!
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything.
Stretch marks? I don't think I really want to answer this question anymore!
Sleep: Great!
Best moment this week: watching my belly move!
Food cravings: A&W Root Beer!
Food aversions: chicken!
Gender: boy! Klayton Matthew!
Labor signs: way to early for this.
Belly Button - in or out? flattening.
What I miss: being able to breathe normal!
What I am looking forward to: seeing Klayton again on August 2nd-hopefully I will get another 3d pic!
Milestones: nearing the end of my 2nd trimester!

No comments: