*

*

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stolen Survey

I love talking about my pregnancy and as you know I try to post a weekly update about my pregnancy! Okay, and I will admit I randomly mention my pregnancy in other posts throughout the week! I can't help it! I just love being pregnant and am already so in love with my Klayton Bear! My friend Lindsay posted this survery on her blog and gave permission to those of us who would like to, to steal-I'm stealing it! And, really the truth be told, I was planning on stealing it before you even gave me permission! Haha! I just thought it would be fun to do a different kind of survery!

About the mommy:

Name: Kendra

Age: 28

Is this the first child?: Yes

About the daddy:

Name: Joseph

Age: 30 (will be 31 once Klayton arrives)

Is this the first child?: most definitely!

Finding out:

What day did you find out you were pregnant?: February 22nd, 2010

How did you feel when you found out?: Shocked, surprised…the one month I didn’t think it would even be a possibility is when we found out!

Who was with you?: Joseph

How did the daddy react?: Happy; but hesitant since he didn’t know how accurate home pregnancy tests were.

Telling the grandparents:

How did your parents react?: My mom was so excited! We called her at work and she told me that she had a feeling! My dad was very excited as well!

How did his parents react?: They were excited.

How often do they call to check on you?: My mom checks on me daily and his mom checks on me often.

About the pregnancy:

When is your due date?: October 20th!

How far along are you right now?: 27 ½ weeks! Wednesday begins my 3rd trimester! Yay!

Have you had an ultra sound?: Lots of them! At least 5 and will probably have at least 2 more!

Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, once a month and sometimes twice a month! Its one of my favorite sounds!

Sex of the baby: BOY! Klayton Matthew!

What do you want. Boy or Girl?: Hmmm... a boy! Haha! I want my Klayton Matthew! To be honest we didn’t really care-we just wanted a baby and were thrilled to be pregnant!

Do you know what you are having now?: Yes!

Are you happy with what you are having?: Very much so!

About the birth:
Who is going to be with you?: My husband and my mom!

Are you going to video tape it?: Who really wants to see that, well my mom wants to; but since she will be there I don’t think a video tape is necessary and sorry mom; but if for some reason you are not there-I am not video taping.

Natural or medicated?: I would like to use Fetanyl; but I’m keeping my mind open to an epidural if it comes down to it.

Do you think you will have a c-section?: I was recently cleared to have a ‘normal’ delivery and I am choosing to trust that God will allow me NOT to have a c-section.

Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Yes, in fact I warned my husband of this very fact the other day!

Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: I don’t know if I will be able to speak….

Are you scared about the labor?: Nerves are definitely settling in….

Names:

Do you have a name picked out?: Klayton Matthew

Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: No.

Did the daddy help pick the name?: I came up with his first name and daddy came up with his middle name! Klayton will share my initials!

Other random questions:

Have you felt the baby move?: Yes! I love feeling his ‘love taps’!

What was your first symptom?: I don’t think that needs to be discussed in a public forum! My friends that are girls can ask me that question in private! Haha!

Will you have godparents?: I don’t think so.

What is the babys room theme?: Sports! What else would you expect?!

Are you ready to be a mommy?: I think I am! Is Klayton ready for me to be his mommy should be the question! Is he ready to deal with a paranoid and over protective mother!

No comments: