*

*

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Currently, we are in Bakersfield, California. This coming Sunday we will be in 29 Palms and Monday-well were still working on that one. The place we were going to be staying for the week fell through.
2. A week from tomorrow is my 29th birthday. Does this mean it's time for a mid-life crisis of some sort?
3. As I type this I am suffering from a caffeine headache. I want caffeine NOW...please!?
4. One bonus about being in California in January is I don't need my winter coat!
5. This is day 4 of my weight loss challenge with my mom. I feel like I'm being starved; but it's okay as long as I lose weight and beat my mom!
6. Klayton has had a rough week. He ran a slight fever the other night; but today seems to be his normal self once again. I blame the lady who coughed all over him-manners please? Another reason why I don't pass him around!
7. On this trip I was able to bring some of my scrapbook stuff! Yay! I was able to enjoy an evening of scrapbooking last night! I got 1/2 a page done, not much accomplished; but that's okay!
8. This past Sunday we were in Mariposa, California and we had a great time with the pastor and the church! There were a couple ladies who had babies shortly after I had Klayton, so we had a common bond and it was fun to share what we've learned as new mommies!
9. Speaking of which, did you know Gripe Water works great for hiccups? Klayton seems to always have hiccups...we tried the gripe water while he was hiccuping today and within 3 hiccups they were gone!
10. Wow, I came up with 10 things rather quickly-I surprise myself sometimes!

No comments: