*

*

Monday, January 31, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Currently we are in Napa, California! We arrived here last night after a long day stuck in the van-9 1/2 hours altogether!
2. Were about 45 minutes away from the Golden Gate Bridge...so, Thursday were going to the city where the show Full House was based and where rice a roni is a SAN FRANCISCO treat!
3. Tomorrow I get to celebrate the first of many 29 birthdays! To celebrate, my boys are taking me to Johnny Carinos! Yum!
4. Our meeting this past weekend was good! They bought Klayton an outfit-I know he's only 3 months old and really has no clue about those kind of things; but it really is so special to me when people think of him!
5. Last week, I picked up my golf clubs for the first time in a year! We went to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. I was a little rusty; but not worse than I already am at the game!
6. My thought for the week: don't expect people to meet up to your expectations because more than likely you are going to be disappointed.
7. Seriously, why am I still awake? It's after midnight and both my boys have been asleep since 10.....
8. It's crazy to think; but this time last year I was pregnant and didn't even know it!
9. This past weekend on our way to Twentynine Palms I saw a caravan of rvs advertising the end of the world to be May 21st. Seriously? The Bible tells us that we don't know the day or the hour...
10. I am so thankful for the gifts that God has given me, a husband of 3 years and a 3 month old baby! Tonight I have just been taking the time to say thank you to God for these gifts!

No comments: