*

*

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Yes, I realize that its just a little past 5 a.m.
2. I yawn just thinking about how tired I am and thinking of all the things I need to accomplish today.
3. Tonight I'm having a girls scrapbooking night!
4. Its been a long, stressful weekend...more on that later.
5. Next week, I get to see my friend Peggy! She lives in Susquehanna, PA!
6. Had a garage sale this past weekend...made $30. Disappointing.
7. Klayton has 8 teeth! Isn't that crazy??
8. Can this extreme heat leave now? Its overstayed its welcome in my book....I would much rather prefer it to be 75 without the humidity.
9. A couple of ladies from OK sent me a binder, filled with plastic sleeves of coupons. I just might become an extreme couponer! After all I do love good deals!
10. Speaking of good deals...last week I bought 2 shirts from Kohls for $1! Thats a happy thought to end with! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: