*

*

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Currently we are with my grandparents in Wisconsin and they are having so much fun loving on Klayton.
2. We are slowly making our way to New Hampshire...a 23 hour drive.
3. Along the way we will be visiting Josephs parents and my friend Peggy!
4. Klayton has 8 teeth...crazy!
5. Klayton is 9 months and I really should do his 9 month memory post.
6. We complain when its cold and we complain when its hot...so, I will not complain about the ungodly heat that South Dakota is experiencing.
7. I'm trying to remember...did I do a 10 on Tuesday post last week? I really can't remember and hate to post repeat random thoughts...
8. I'm thinking about blogging daily about our trip to New Hampshire...
9. I sold my 3rd piece of jewelry and have an order to complete for when I get home. Yay!
10. I am so tired...still trying to catch up from sleep loss from the past 2 weeks...I will fill you in sometime. Hope your Tuesday was awesome!

No comments: