*

*

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where I Fail

I know I fail in many areas, however I also know that one of my major areas is cleaning. I hate to clean. Seriously, I hate it. Yet, I also hate the thought of a dirty toilet, I hate my counter tops being full of dirty dishes, I hate an unmade bed that would look so pretty if I would just take the time to make it.
I tend to put cleaning off until I have no choice but to clean than it ends up being an all day task to clean one room or laundry suddenly becomes a mountain to high to climb in one days time. Sometimes I lay in bed thinking how I could become better in this area, I hear or read random tidbits that would be helpful and maybe even kind of neat to do. I soak in that neat idea then put it to good use for an hour before I become bored.
Someday, I'm going to be an amazing housekeeper...they will want to give me my own show; but until then I'm going to try and do a little cleaning everyday...can I do it?

No comments: