*

*

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for not just today; but everyday!
5 Quick Things I am thankful for:
1. This man...he is a great husband and daddy! Love him!

2. This boy. He brings joy to my life every day.

3. Being a mommy. Love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm even thankful for those dirty diapers, because if I didn't have those that would mean I wouldn't have a baby of my own to love.

4. My family. God has added to my family this year by giving me a new brother in law and a new sister in law! So thankful for a family that is always there for me!

5. My mom-my friend. Yes, she is a part of my family, duh! But, there is just something extra special about her that I can talk to her everyday and about whatever.

No comments: