*

*

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Today we are off to Massachusetts for another missions conference.
2. I'm excited to see my family in a couple of weeks! Yay!
3. Thankful for good friends, like Lindsay who is always a phone call away!
4. Please pray for a special prayer request for my family. No, I am not pregnant...just need a different sort of miracle.
5. You know that thing called pride its a nasty thing to deal with.
6. I realize that A LOT of parents do this; but I...and Joseph find it disgusting when people lick their finger and then wipe their childs face to clean it. Would you want someone to do that to you?
7. We picked up another supporting church! Yay! One step closer to Norway!
8. Thanksgiving is just a couple weeks away...what are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
9. Do you realize how difficult it is to find infant mittens?
10. I wish having a cell phone wasn't so stinking expensive...
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Thoughts From Me said...

How much support do you have so far? Do you have a target departure date?

Kendra said...

Laura, we are approximately half way...maybe slightly more. We're hoping to depart by December 2012.

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.