*

*

Friday, November 25, 2011

If

I saw this recently on a blog and thought it would be fun!

If I could live anywhere in the US...
*I would live on the ocean shores of the Atlantic. Maybe Virginia Beach? Sleeping to the sound of ocean waves is so peaceful.



If I were to have more children...
*I definitely hope this happens. I would love for Klayton to be a big brother! A sister would be fun!

If I could have any talent in the world...
*I would probably be a violinist or a singer. I have always wanted to play the violin and constantly wish that I had a beautiful voice to sing with.

If you met me in real life...
*Well most of my readers know me. But for those that don’t, you would learn that I’m a private person, with a purse fetish, who loves to capture the moment with a camera and is forever in love with my baby boy!



If money were not an object...
*I would fix up the house we are living in. Get a new vehicle, maybe a Pacifica? Buy a new wardrobe…hire a maid.

If I could meet one celebrity...
*Mmm, maybe Sandra Bullock?

If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life...
*I guess if this meant I couldn’t go to grocery stores,I would stick with Target. Because my family could still eat and I could buy cute clothes!

If I could chose one animal/pet...
*I would get a dog.
If I could go on a trip right now...
*Somewhere relaxing, warm, fun…maybe Hawaii?

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...
*Without a second thought, hands down, every time I would choose a house cleaner. I hate cleaning, it’s a job that never ends. Ugh.

No comments: