*

*

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I May or May Not Have...Saved a Life

Yesterday, after the victorious win over Ohio State , for those that don't know Michigan beat Ohio for the first time since 2003. Moving on, we decided to try and finish up our Christmas shopping. It was cold and very windy. I was carrying Klayton, purse and diaper bag as I usually do. To get to our van from my parents house we have to walk up a flight of cement stairs. Joseph was running to the van in an effort to get the doors open and ready so we wouldn't have to stand in the cold longer than necessary. I decided to increase my pace and promptly fell forward into the stairwell...ruined my brown boots even more, scratched up my leg, bruised it slightly and Klayton went away with a smile thinking it was fun because he didn't even touch the ground! So, I may or may not have saved his life in that fall...

1 comment:

Thoughts From Me said...

Oh yes, us mommies do those kinds of things all the time! I almost twisted my ankle yesterday so I wouldn't step on Elsa in my heels. Sorry you scratched up your boots. :( But I'm glad you're both okay.