*

*

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Grocery shopping, check! Bathroom cleaned, check! Load in the wash, check!
2. Rain, rain go away come again another day...like a day much later! Ever since we've been here it seems to rain every day.
3. Speaking of rain...it makes me very sleepy. I'm just so tired all the time. Can I go back to bed?
4. I think, maybe I was being followed yesterday by a man in a blue hoodie. I passed him as Klayton and I walked to Walgreens-he was going the opposite direction. Then at the checkout he was right behind me. So, I walked as fast as I could with lil man in my arms and with a backwards glance the man was behind me. I called Joseph and the man ducked behind a vehicle...
5. Interesting people are everywhere. For example, take the man with a beer belly lounging in the middle of a walking area on a towel in just his short shorts and a necklace and his long gray, scraggly hair cascading over his shoulders. I hope that mental picture made you vomit a little in your mouth because that was my reaction.
6. I've been doing a lot of writing lately. I used to write all the time and just have been to busy to keep up with it; but I am now in the process of working on 2 different projects.
7. Thursday night the mall here is having a mothers day event with free samples, refreshments, makeup tips and who knows what else. I'm thinking it just might be something to do!
8. Last night, childhood memories lived on as Joseph and I played a rousing game of Old Maid!
9. Vanilla Coke is going to be the death of me. Back home it's not always easy to find; but here it's EVERYWHERE!
10. Okay...I have more things to check off of my to do list! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Free samples at the mall?! Hmm... I wonder if I can get B to watch the kiddos and then I can go.