*

*

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Potter Knows the Clay

*The lyrics to this song are so meaningful to me right now. My friend Diana has recorded this song and I would love to upload it to here..,the message is so powerful.
The phrase, "it's gonna be okay" is what I'm clinging to!*

I know you are going through the fire
Its getting hard to stand the heat
But even harder is the wondering
Is God’s hand still on me
Its lonely in the flames
When you’re counting days of pain

Chorus
But the Potter knows the clay
How much pressure it can take
How many times around the wheel
‘Til there’s submission to His will
he’s planned a beautiful design
but it’ll take some fire and time
its gonna be okay
‘cause the Potter knows the clay

Friend I just came through that fire
Not too very long ago
And looking back I can see why
And that my God was in control
But on the hottest days I'd cry
Oh Lord, isn't it about time

No comments: