*

*

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  My two favorite iPhone apps of the week, instagram and pic collage! 
2.  After a long search I found Dum Dums! Yay! Then of course I now see them EVERYWHERE!
3.  Went to Moms Nite Out last week with my friend Beth! Got a ton of free samples and coupons! It was great!
4.  Klayton ripped a page put of my Bible the other day. Joseph's response, "you have lost your Bible privileges."  Umm...honey do we really want to take that right away from Klayton? Ha!
5. Yesterday we went to lunch, our waitress was having a bad day. But, Klayton was giving her the biggest, cutest and maybe a little flirty smile! She thanked us for coming in and for having such a well behaved little boy. Through that we were able to talk to her about church, it's amazing how my lil boys contagious personality is already being used by God!
6. Am I the only one who thinks rainy days call for a long, hot bubble bath with a good book? To bad it never happens that way. 
7. Observation: bathrooms in a mall are spread to far apart. I say this on the premise of having no gall bladder, no further explanation is needed. 
8. I'm thinking stock in Nuby straw cups is a worthy investment. We seem to either be losing Klayton's cups or either needing to replace them because of him chewing a hole in the straw. 
9.  If you are friends with me on FB I should make sure you understand I am not pregnant! Someone gave us pop tarts, canned herring, fried onions, pb, French bread, juice and baked beans. I commented how it was an interesting combo and several people messaged me with, "are you pregnant?"
10. There is nothing left to say; but, Happy Tuesday!

No comments: