*

*

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Started my facebook sabbatical yesterday. Kind of sad because I made some new missionary friends this past week and was having lots of fun with them on facebook! Such is life!
2. Just finished up a great missions conference in Clinton, Massachusetts and are now making our way to Michigan so the grandparents can see Klayton!
3. I told you last week that I would be doing a post about the health benefits of apple cider vinegar...that won't happen until I can find a "good" way of getting it past my tongue!
4. Last night I redeemed my $74 credit towards a basic king size hotel room. Upon arriving to the hotel they put us in a whirlpool suite! Yay for us!
5. Klayton and his new friends Dyanna and Dakota!
6. Let me tell you what a blessing Dyanna, a MK, was to this mama! She loved on my little boy, took care of him and helped me during the conference last week! She was such a sweetie and Klayton was pretty sweet on her...he just might have had a few jealous moments when he had to "share" her!
7. Look who I found in my dryer! What a cutie!
8. Looking forward to seeing my grandparents next week for a couple days before making our way home!
9. I must confess, one of my favorite things at the missions conference was when they took the missionary wives shopping! I can't remember the last time I have been able to do a little guilt free shopping for me...I just didn't know what to do with myself and that $50 went fast!
10. Have a Happy Tuesday...in spite of traveling I think my husband will be having just that as we will be making at a stop to Tim Hortons! Woo-hoo!

No comments: