*

*

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Checking the Time

Klayton goes to school for three hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is a brand new experience for all of us so what does a Mama do for three hours without her Klayton? I should add that it seemed like a lifetime.
My first day with Klayton at school was filled with: a drive around town, checked the time, fed brother, checked the time, fed daddy and checked the time. Not even an hour had passed. Made beds, blogged, checked the time-again. It was slightly after 9:30-finally-this means that an hour HAD passed and I just had to wait another hour and forty-five minutes. So, what did I do? Talk to Justus about how much I missed big brother, cleaned, checked the time, played Candy Crush, checked the time, peered at Facebook, checked the time...do you understand yet that I checked the time A LOT? I'm hoping that this is normal survival mode for a Mama sending her child to school for the first time?
And, yeah Justus is bored to sleep without his big brother.

No comments: