*

*

Monday, September 22, 2014

Justus-4 Months Old

Justus, you are 4 months!


YOU:
*Wear 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes.
*In size 1 diapers.
*Don't always like to cooperate for pictures, therefore this months pictures were difficult to get done and find a decent one. (Maybe I should devote a post to all the outtakes?!)
*Laughed for the first time!
*Still hate tummy time.
*Are a restless napper. Not good.
*Love to "chat". I love talking to you because you respond back.
*Have such a good grip when holding onto things.
*Like to grab.
*Enjoy being snuggled close.
*Still a good eater; but are no longer enthused with taking a bottle-especially from mommy.
*Enjoy looking at bright colors.
*Love the outdoors. If you are crying sometimes simply taking you outside helps.
*Have lots of smiles!
*Hate the sound of the vacuum cleaner. Whenever it is on your eyes bug out and tears fill your eyes.
*Seem to be teething, that is the only thing I can think of with all of your drooling and chewing.
*Still completely in love with your Great Grandma Barnhardt.
*Want to be held as much as possible.


Hey Chunky Monkey,
This month has kept me on my toes with you from colds to blood blisters and to what appears to be teething...we are definitely increasing the mommy knowledge. Yesterday, I was at my housekeeping job and thinking about you. I suddenly became overwhelmed-once again-that I GET to be your Mommy and that I GET to have you as my baby. I am SO undeserving of you; but I am not going to argue with God or get upset at Him for blessing me with you! I love you little guy and I will cherish all these days with you!

Love Ya, ALWAYS,
Mommy

No comments: