*

*

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wedding Fun

Well, my Cousin-in-law Andrew married his girl today! Joseph was able to be in the wedding and we arrived into town yesterday for the rehearsal dinner and some fun!

Klayton was able to do a little swimming; but when he spotted these chairs he was done!


Justus was able to enjoy some cuddle time with his Great Grandma Barnhardt! And I should mention that she was holding him when he laughed for the FIRST time! Loved it! I have been waiting for his first laugh so it was special that she was able to share that memory with us!


Great Grandpa Barnhardt and Klayton are acting a little suspicious here and I think they could get into a lot of trouble together.


I LOVE weddings and to see how good everyone looks dressed up! Haha! Check out the hottie on the left! Andrew is in the center-he's the groom!


Some pre-wedding pictures!




Oh, look who has my littlest guy again! I think they enjoyed each other this weekend. Joseph and I were once again in awe of the special touch she has with Justus-he has NEVER cried with her and that is no exaggeration! And if he is fussing when he goes to her he instantly calms!


And just a few more pictures before we get to the wedding!




I love watching couples interact at their marriage ceremony...the expression on the grooms face when he sees his bride for the first time and how the bride just radiates!




The first kiss seals the deal...


until death do they part.


No comments: