*

*

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ten on Tuesday-Preschool Edition

1. I cannot believe that this day is even here...my little boy is going to preschool!

2.

3.

4. Technically he misses the cut off for preschool since his birthday is in October. However, his preschool is in its first year and offering a 3 year old program. We thought it would be a great experience that would also help his speech to flourish!

5.

6.

7. He went in without a backwards glance and I don't think he even noticed that we left him there.

8.

9. There are 5 kids enrolled and I couldn't be more thrilled with that class size! I think its just the right size with three girls and two boys! I'm hoping that he will become great friends with Blake!

10. And this was my last glimpse (sneaky picture) before we left...
...its going to be a long 2 1/2 hours for me.

No comments: