*

*

Monday, August 2, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Last night my husband made me dinner-goulash. I don't know if that's how you spell it; but nonetheless it was good and it was nice not having to cook.
2. We head out again on Friday for about a week. Visiting some college friends on Friday, meeting on Sunday and attending a conference at my dads church Monday and Tuesday.
3. I had my glucose test last week. I failed the 1st test and had to go back for the 3 hour test-no fun. One of my levels was slightly elevated so I have to exercise more and watch my diet a little more.
4. We got to hear Klayton's heartbeat at yesterdays ultrasound! It was 148! I just love hearing it, as one friend would put it, "its music to my ears!"
5. Today is filled with lots of cleaning: laundry, dishes, vacuuming, organizing and who knows what else!
6. I am really ready for cooler weather! It's now August, so summer heat you can now become summer chill in preparation for fall!
7. It's funny all the things you start to think about when you are expecting a baby! Joseph and I have been going through all our movies that aren't necessarily bad; but as we watch them through different eyes we realize we don't want Klayton watching them! So, we will make a trip to the dvd store this week and hopefully earn a little extra cash from it!
8. Can you believe I am finally down to 2 boxes that still need to be unpacked?! It's only taken me a month to conquer this! So pathetic!
9. Another shocker, we already have Christmas presents bought for my dad, sister and Josephs parents! This is getting accomplished quite early for us; but since were going to have a little one this year and everything is going to be so new...we figured the more we get accomplished now the better!
10. My husband is not a board game type of guy. Well, I don't know what has come over him; but he has asked me to play a game with him every night this week! He has even played Scrabble with me-my all time favorite word game! Another little thing to love my husband for!

No comments: