*

*

Monday, August 9, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Last Friday, Joseph and I were able to spend the night with friends of mine from college, David and Luann! We had a blast and stayed up way to late talking!
2. Currently, we are in Iowa with my parents and participating in my dad's revival that is at his church.
3. Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks-just 10 more weeks to go! I think Klayton is excited about this prospect as well because he is kicking me like crazy as I type this!
4. Have you noticed my new profile layout? I like this one-obviously, or I wouldn't have chosen it! Haha! I just hope this background doesn't disappear on me like the other one did!
5. August holds a few more travels for us, I think it should help the month to fly by! We had a meeting in Missouri this past weekend that went really well and we still have meetings to attend in Iowa and Nebraska.
6. This week, the singing group, Assurance, from Heartland Baptist Bible College is singing at my dad's revival. Its crazy to think that six years has passed since I graduated from college!
7. Is it possible for the grandparents to enjoy me being pregnant, just as much as I enjoy it? Today I went to the assisted living place that my mom works, and with the biggest smile on her face she was showing people my belly and my ultrasound pictures of Klayton! E
8. Another day, another storm! I hear the thunder rolling in...I don't think a day has passed without some kind of rain or storm! Its been like this for a couple of weeks and there is so much flooding. Crazy.
9. Okay, I still love being pregnant; but I think I am now entering the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. It takes me forever to walk up stairs and sitting for long periods of time now gives me backaches...I am told this is normal for the final weeks of pregnancy.
10. It has literally taken me all day long to complete this post...I have no clarity of thought lately! So, now that I have this post complete, I can call it quits for Tuesday! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: