*

*

Monday, August 16, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Notice the poll on the right? Please vote and tell me the rough estimate of when you think my baby boy will arrive!
2. Currently, we are at my parents! Joseph is filling in at the church for my dad, while him and my sister are in Michigan for a few days! Were also going to keep my mom company and make sure she is always protected!
3. As of tomorrow, I will be 31 weeks-just 9 more to go and I get to have my baby boy in my arms!
4. Even when God doesn't give the answer we were looking for, that doesn't mean He didn't answer your prayer! Sometimes this is hard to remember...but God is teaching me this lesson!
5. I am looking forward to taking a nursing class next Monday with my friend Danielle!
6. Everything is finally unpacked in our townhouse-what a task that was! Now my goal is to simply have everything in its place and completely organized by October 1st. I really need to get working on this...
7. Looks like the weather is finally cooling off! YAY! Seriously, the heat does a number on this pregnant woman!
8. We have 1 new supporting church!
9. I woke this morning to, two howling dogs. Apparently, they were sad to see my dad leave them and thought it was necessary not to be left alone in their sadness. They have now been following me around all morning long.
10. I am very thankful that it seems I have recovered completely from my excruciating back ache that I had last week that last for days. And, I must say-that back ache does not need to ever come back! I don't miss it and with that I say, Happy Tuesday!

No comments: