*

*

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks! YAY! And as of September 1st, I can start saying that my baby is due NEXT month! What a fun and crazy thought!
2. Last week we had a meeting in Iowa...we were supposed to be in Nebraska for a meeting; but they cancelled us last minute.
3. After our meeting in Iowa and in anticipation of our meeting in Nebraska, we stayed in Omaha for a couple of days rather than drive all the way home just to drive back to Nebraska. While in Omaha, I was able to attend my friend, Diana's baby shower and had so much fun!
4. I have a lot on my agenda this week-cleaning and catching up on my pregnancy scrapbook, we will see how much energy I have and how much can get accomplished with that energy!
5. I made Klayton a fleece soccer blanket and I plan on devoting an entire post sometime this week to this undertaking! Haha! I will post pictures when I write about it! Lol!
6. Am I the only one in the world that is a shampoo hoarder? What I mean is, it seems like I have a gazillion bottles of shampoo…I go to the salon and I buy shampoo and conditioner both and it seems conditioner always runs out first. So, next time I go…even though I still have ½ a bottle of shampoo left I buy another bottle of shampoo and conditioner and I run into the same dilemma once again! What a money waster. So, I have decided that I will not buy another bottle of shampoo until I am completely out of my own shampoo! No more salon conditioner either…I bought Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner and let me rave on that for a minute-it smells wonderful and I love it and its much CHEAPER than salon conditioner! Wow, #6 became quite a ramble….
7. Another ramble...grocery shopping. I am seriously beginning to hate that job, its almost depressing. But, if I were to hire someone to do it for me, so I don't have to see the ridiculous prices of groceries I would spend even more money and that would not be a good thing.
8. My parents are coming up for the weekend, that should be fun! My Mom has yet to see our new townhouse.
9. Remember to vote in my poll on the right! I can't wait to see what people think! So, after you read number 10-VOTE!!
10. As I type this, I’m sitting in what will soon be Klayton’s bedroom. His crib is ready to be set up, there are little boy clothes everywhere, baby blankets, a stroller and even a little plastic golf club set in the room…I am going to have a little boy in my arms in 8 weeks! Wow! God is SO good to me, to give so many blessings to me! Blessings that give me reason, even the more to love and praise my Savior!

No comments: