*

*

Friday, August 13, 2010

30 Week Quick Facts

1. I actually lost weight! This is probably due to the excruciating back ache that I think made me sick enough to throw up. Ugh. I still have the backache; but with each day it gets better.
2. Klaytons heart beat was in the 140s at this weeks checkup. It has stayed consistently in the 140s for about the last month.
3. Just 10 more weeks to go and so much to still do!
4. If Klayton refuses to come on his own, we will wait 5 days past due date and induce on October 25th. October 25th was my Grandpa Thrasher's birthday, he passed away in October of 1989.
5. My organs are definitely getting squished now. My doctor was feeling around and she said Klayton is definitely shoving my organs upwards now and that is why I am feeling discomfort in the upper portion of my belly.
6. I still love being pregnant, the best moments are when I can feel his little 'love taps'!

No comments: