*

*

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm posting my blog from my new IPAD! Since the ipad2 was just released we were able to get an awesome deal on the first one and were pretty happy with it!
2. We have had a crazy few days...yesterday we spent the day touring Las Vegas and today it was spent at the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was fun; but it is not stroller friendly.
3. Currently we are in Gallup, New Mexico for the night and we should arrive in Oklahoma City today or tomorrow...
4. I have found a new hobby...making jewelry! I love it and it's something I can do in the van while traveling!
5. I have a nasty cold. Really hoping it goes away, each day it gets better but not fast enough for me.
6. In just a few days my baby will be 5 months old and I'm left here wondering just where the time has gone??
7. I joined Weight Watchers. Hopefully, this effort will help me to stay on track with diet. I need some serious motivation, I do however believe I will be better when were home.
8. Speaking of home we will be there in just a few short weeks! Yay!
9. I made my bracket for March Madness and no I am not a die hard basketball fan; but my husband is all about March Madness, so I do it for him. This year I did my bracket all by myself...so we shall see how I do!
10. I'm thinking about doing a blog give away...what do you think?

No comments: