*

*

Monday, March 28, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. We have been back home for one week now! Have I mentioned how nice it is to be home???
2. I have downloaded an app on my phone called, words with friends-its basically scrabble and I'm really enjoying playing it with my friends! If you play it leave me a comment with your screen name and I will look you up!
3. I am not a fan of this cold weather...apparently, South Dakota was unwilling to listen when I asked for warm weather.
4. I have gotten so off track with my diet.
5. This week I must, MUST start practicing the piano for my brothers wedding.
6. Klayton has been up since 8 a.m and has taken two 10 minute cat naps....apparently, he's to busy chatting to nap. I don't think he has been quiet all day...I wonder if I could understand his language what he would be saying.
7. Got my hair cut and colored last week and I'm loving it! Still trying to figure out how to style it just like my stylist did for me. Which reminds me, my stylist is moving so yep, I'm without a stylist once again. Ugh.
8. Joseph has been busy working on our fall schedule and was able to get 3 meetings scheduled so far!
9. Still need to get Klayton in for his 4 month shots...yep were behind and were waiting to now because he's just getting over a cold as well.
10. And yep, I admit I started working on this post yesterday...but its done and with that I say, happy Tuesday!

No comments: