*

*

Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC's of me...

A-Age: 29
B-Bed size: queen; but I prefer king…
C-Chore you hate: dishes! I would rather clean the bathroom than do dishes, ugh!
D-Dogs: none at the time, once we are done with deputation we would love to get a dog!
E-Essential start to your day: cuddling with my baby boy! I love his morning smiles!
F-Favorite Color: red
G-Gold or Silver: I’m traditional, gold.
H-Height: 5’3
I-Instruments you play: Piano, flute.
J-Job title: wife and mommy!
K-Kids: Klayton, 4 ½ months!
L-Live: South Dakota is where our home is; but since we travel so much we have many ‘homes’!
M-My mom's name: Lori
N-Nickname: Kenny, Sweetie
O-Overnight hospital stay: My most recent was last October when I had Klayton. Before that I think it was when I was a kid…
P-Pet Peeve: Spelling errors, chewing with mouth open, chomping food…
Q-Quote from a movie: I NEVER remember quotes….
R-Right/Lefty: righty.
S-Sibling: one brother and one sister.
T-Time you wake up: whenever Klayton wakes up….today it was 8.
U-Unique information about yourself: When I was a kid, the school I went to there was a girl named Kendra Marie Thrasher born on my birthday just a year before me….for those of you that don’t know Thrasher is my maiden name.
V-Veggies you dislike: pea
W-What makes you run late: I usually don’t run late, usually we are early or right on time.
X-Xrays you've had: December for my gall bladder
Y-Yummy food you make: homemade chicken tenders, my husband loves it! Homemade pizza!
Z-Zoo animal: monkeys!

No comments: