*

*

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday favorites

Today I'm linking up with Lyndsie for Friday's Favorites...the topic today is favorite blogs that we read! I don't really follow a ton of blogs; but I do like all the blogs I follow and you can see which ones I follow on my sidebar. But, I decided I would share my top three favorites that I have been reading "religiously" during the last month! lol! So, in no particular order....
Another Day Stronger, I have just been introduced to this blog in the unfortunate loss of their baby Maddie. I read back through all their prior posts to losing their baby and just loved their story and now I read it every day as they start a new journey in life that they have not chosen for themselves; but God chose for them. They remind me daily not to take one day with Klayton for granted.
Katie's Keepers. Katie has a blog that she is pretty faithful to blogging on daily. It is a simple blog about her and her family; but I really like it a lot and have been reading it since her baby Colson was born so its been fun keeping up with him and her!
His Plan Revealed. Kacey doesn't blog every week; but I love to keep up with her blog because she has been an amazing testimony to me. She had a hard time getting pregnant and actually found out she was pregnant about a month after me. Kacey was carrying twins; but Kaiya Faith passed away while in the womb and Roman was born prematurely. Roman is now six months old! Through Kacey's journey I have never heard her once complain, she has such a thankful spirit for what the Lord has done in her life!

No comments: