*

*

Monday, March 7, 2011

Looking Forward to Next Week

Another week in Roy, Utah...this Saturday we will be on our way to Las Vegas, Nevada for a Sunday meeting! Viva Las Vegas! Anyway, I am kind of excited about going there...I'm interested in seeing the Eiffel Tower since I will more than likely never see the one in Paris!
Once we leave Las Vegas we will head to Oklahoma City and introduce Klayton to his Uncle Caleb and meet Uncle Caleb's fiancee Brandy. We haven't seen Caleb in what feels like ages...last time I saw him was right after we found out that we were expecting a baby! But, we will be able to do a lot of making up for lost time as we will now see Caleb next week, then in April and finally again in May for his wedding. Its crazy to think that my little brother is getting married. This is my brother and I at Thanksgiving of 2009.

I am also looking forward to meeting up with my favorite redhead, Lindsay and meeting her new man, Hudson! It will be so neat to introduce Klayton to her and spend time with her. Lindsay is one of my greatest friends and I am so thankful that the Lord knew that I would need a friend like her when He allowed us to be roomies in college!

I have been battling quite the headache this past weekend and today, I really wish it would go away and never come back again. I have also not been feeling the greatest...hoping that when I wake up tomorrow I will be miraculously healed! I'm wondering if the snow here in Utah is what is giving me my headache??? Mmm...I was really hoping to avoid the snow; but that didn't happen. So , South Dakota I will be home next month and please be sure to be sunny and start warming up...

No comments: