*

*

Monday, March 28, 2011

New People

In the past few weeks, I have been able to reunite with friends, meet my brothers fiancee and introduce Klayton to my brother!
Here we are with my brother! It didn't take long for Caleb to love Klayton!


Caleb, his fiancee and Klayton! We really enjoyed getting to know Brandy during our time in OKC!


I had a great time introducing Klayton to Jennifer! Jennifer and I met in college, we worked together for a while, were roommates our Senior year and were great friends! I haven't seen her since graduation night in May of 2004! Klayton was mesmerized by her beauty!

This is my friend Candy! I can't remember the last time I had seen her...it was probably the night I graduated from college-who knows! Time seriously passes to quickly! Candy and I have been able to stay "in touch" via Facebook. Its more like just reading each others status updates; but were still friends and it was great seeing her!

I think, besides my brother I had the most fun introducing Klayton to my friend Lindsay and her baby Hudson! First, let me say this Klayton looked at the camera for her; but not for me...he must already love his "Aunt Lindsay" she sent me the pics; but I haven't downloaded them yet. Anyway, I just know Hudson and Klayton are going to be great friends because Lindsay has become one of my greatest friends and I consider her a sister of my heart!


And, well thats it for now....

No comments: