*

*

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Gotta give a shout out to my mother in law and my mom's coworker Kristina! They both think I'm looking skinny...yep 2 of my favorite people!
2. Speaking of which, I am back on the diet train! Hoping to lose 10 lbs this month.
3. Klayton has two chipped front teeth. They are sharp! He fell this weekend and punctured his lip with them. So, we are thinking maybe it's time to see a dentist...
4. Last week it seemed like we were sweltering in the heat and now today were wearing sweaters and jackets ! Maybe were just big wimps?
5. My sister and her husband came up yesterday to spend the night. We went for a walk, ate homemade pizza, watched a movie, went to lunch, did errands and a little shopping! It was a fun time with them!
6. Joseph goes to the doctor tomorrow for his knee. It went out on him last week and has been giving him grief ever since.
7. Referring back to number 3, we did find a dentist for Klayton. They seem really nice, so once we have the money to do so he will be seeing the dentist.
8. Please keep my family in prayer. We really need it right now.
9. I am not pregnant; but I have been so sensitive lately...as in I get my feelings hurt. Knowing this I'm having to choose to take a step back from things and just breathe.
10. What's on your dinner menu tonight? Stromboli for us! It's one of Joseph's favorites-yummy!

No comments: