*

*

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. So happy to finally have the forest waxed off my eyebrows and to have gotten a hair trim!
2. Lasagna and breadsticks is on the dinner menu tonight!
3. Of course we enjoyed Sonic drinks since they were half off ALL day! Love their drinks!
4. Tonight I'm going to start getting things ready for our next "tour" of deputation. We are off to Massachusetts!
5. I learned something new today... dryer sheets are a no-no! They have so many toxins and collect bacteria. Anyone want my old dryer sheets?!
6. Klayton gets to go see his doctor for his 18 month check up on Friday!
7. Operation Be a Better Housekeeper has not been doing to good yesterday and today. Therefore, lots of cleaning tonight.
8. I'm slowly getting back on the diet train. I haven't been horrible; but I haven't been awesome either.
9. Klayton and Joseph already gave me my Mothers Day gift since we will be on the road in May. A set of stainless steel pots and pans! Yay, we have been keeping an eye out for a good deal for over a year and finally got one yesterday!
10. For this week I'm looking forward to spending time with my mom and sister as well as our church's ladies retreat!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: