*

*

Saturday, April 7, 2012

1st Egg Hunt

I am sad to report that I didn't get any pictures. I was so focused on enjoying the time with Klayton and making sure he got eggs!
Today we went with my mom and took him to, The Gardens, a retirement center here in Cherokee, Iowa. There was a magic show that Klayton watched, I don't think he understood everything; but he sure kept his eyes peeled to the magician! After the magic show there was an Easter egg hunt. All the kids were allowed to find 4 eggs. I so wanted Klayton to do it on his own; but mommy mode kicks in and I wanted to do it for him so he didn't miss out on any eggs...there were so many other kids! I helped Klayton find two and he found three on his own! It was so cute, he would find an egg and put the egg he had already found down so he could get the new one! After he found an egg he would then run to the next egg! He wouldn't slow down for a minute! To commence the fun he enjoyed a peanut butter cookie and is now sound asleep!
Tonight we will be dying Easter eggs!

No comments: