*

*

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Our day started with Klayton finding his easter basket from us! It was filled with mini m & m's, reese pieces, a marshmallow football, jelly beans and a bunny holding a soccer ball!

We always dress up for church on Sunday; but for some reason its even more fun to do so on Easter! Does't my little man look sharp?

I'm always looking for an excuse to get my picture taken with my Babycakes!

Our family!

After church my mom and sister hid eggs and little treats for Klayton to find!

He had 24 eggs to find! 12 were plastic eggs with little treats inside!

Klayton also found a box of animal crackers, bubbles, an Easter sock monkey, a play recorder...

Yep, he's spoiled! Today was so fun and special as we made more memories with our little man!

No comments: