*

*

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Silent on here because I have been SO busy! Can't wait for a moment to just breath!
2. This past weekend our church hosted a ladies retreat! It was awesome, fun and just what I needed! I had an opportunity to speak and tomorrow I will post my notes!
3. As soon as the retreat ended Joseph and Klayton picked me up and we started making our way to Massachusetts. Currently, we are somewhere in Pennsylvania and should be in Massachusetts sometime around 6 tonight.
4. On Sunday we stopped in Indiana where Joseph's parents met us. We got a hotel and were able to spend the evening together as well as Monday morning together!
5. Yesterday we saw snow. So not enjoyable.
6. I sold $46 worth of jewelry and bookmarks this past weekend! Yay!
7. I bought Norwex body cloths, or are they face cloths? Can't remember right now. But, I just started using them Friday night and I really like how my face wash regimen has been cut down to just one step!
8. Klayton turned 18 months on Saturday and I still need to take his pictures and do his 18 month post.
9. Please keep my family in prayer right now, we need it!
10. Wow, I came up with 10 random thoughts surprisingly fast. I just impressed myself! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: