*

*

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Wow, my blogging abilities have been looking rather bleak lately.
2. The day is almost over and I feel as if I've accomplished quite a bit.
3. I just need 2 more sales to earn some free Scentsy inventory. If you need anything visit, https://KendraBarnhardt.scentsy.us and shop under the party, Kendra Random!
4. Looking forward to time spent with a friend in the morning, over homemade cinnamon rolls!
5. Klayton has now learned the fine art of playing with toy guns and saying, "ba-ba"! I wish I could capture the inflection of his voice with words...
6. This past Monday, July 9th marked the 5 year anniversary of Joseph and I getting engaged!
7. Do you have Swagbucks? If not you should look me up and sign up! I just earned a $10 gift card to Chilis just for searching the Internet.
8. Yesterday, I had a nice girls afternoon at Panera Bread and learning a new jewelry making technique!
9. I'm looking forward to some cooler weather in my future... I just wonder how far off is that future??
10. Happy Tuesday, just a few more days to the weekend!

No comments: