*

*

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. I want to try my hand at glass etching. I already have the cream and the glass...now I just need my stencil. I want to get, Walk in My Garden cricut cartridge for that.
2. It's going to be a long week and that's all I will say about that.
3. This is my number for the week as I have 3 parties scheduled for Scentsy this month. A basket, catalog and home party! Yay!
4. I think I'm going to do a garage sale this weekend. Canton doesn't really have a newspaper, so maybe a few signs around town will do the trick??
5. I'm going to make copycat Raspberry Lemonade from the Cheesecake Factory. It's a Pinterest idea...here's to yumminess!
6. So, a few weeks ago Klayton's kiddie pool was stolen and last night our visitors had their gps stolen.
7. I'm still enjoying my Facebook sabbatical.
8. None of us really slept last night. Hate when that happens.
9. Sometimes I get really frustrated when people act like they know what is best for MY child.
10. Here's hoping to a regular blog post in the very near future...Happy Tuesday!

No comments: