*

*

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Tonight is my very first home party for Scentsy! I'm excited and a little nervous!
2. Thursday my in-laws arrive for a visit.
3. Still have my toothache. It's supposed to be fixed a week from today. Can't believe I'm saying this; but wish it was today.
4. Today's agenda: laundry, clean and make myself presentable for tonight's party!
5. I haven't scrapped in forever. Cleaned my scrapbook table off last night with a longing spirit!
6. The heat, oh the heat. Makes me grateful for cool weather.
7. Tomorrow I'm going to post pics from our baking adventure this past weekend.
8. It's going to be a crazy weekend in our neighborhood. This weekend is the car show, right in front of our house.
9. Really don't like cooking right now...it's just so hot! Do you ever get that way?
10. Happy Tuesday...here's hoping to getting the to-do list accomplished!

No comments: