*

*

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. I want to say, Happy Birthday to my friend BobbiJo! She turns 30 today!
2. I have kept busy unpacking and unpacking some more. Still realizing we have so much stuff.
3. Thursday we take off to Michigan. So, in the middle of unpacking I will be packing up as well!
4. Klayton is doing well. Our only road block still to conquer is his new room. He doesn't like to go to bed alone and wakes up in the night.
5. I really am tired, yet here I am in the night blogging.
6. Our van had to go see the mechanic. Because of this we have a "loaner"-a brand new truck! Needless to say, we took it out for a spin last night.
7. I'm learning, "you don't have to have it all figured out to move forward".
8. I've neglected my Scentsy biz as of late. Anyone in need of any Scentsy? Comment for information and for a good deal!
9. Another lesson I'm learning, do not let the opinions of others consume you. Usually, when a person has an opinion about you they have already made up their mind and there's no changing it.
10. Have a Happy Tuesday and don't live in the past it can't be changed now.

No comments: