*

*

Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 on Tuesday...errr Wednesday

1. I admit I am a day late on this post; but we have been without internet access for a few days.
2. Saturday we left Lake Tahoe and went to Napa, where we left today from and are now currently in Armona, California.
3. It has been a cold and rainy few days and I don't really like this cold; but I am thankful that its not as cold as it is back home in South Dakota.
4. Tonight was our last official meeting in California on Friday we will head off to Phoenix, Arizona for a week!
5. I keep trying to post a video of Klayton laughing; but blogger isn't letting me load it for some reason. This is very frustrating because I would love to share the cutest laugh ever with you!
6. We didn't do anything spectacular for Valentines Day-it was just a normal day. But, we did go to McDonalds for hot fudge sundaes and fries! ha!
7. Next week Klayton will be 4 months old and I am very excited to do his 4 month post-he is doing so much and learning new things every day it seems.
8. Seriously, where is February disappearing to? It has gone SO fast!
9. I have now lost 13 lbs. on my diet. When I look at myself, I really can't see where I have lost the weight; but I am choosing to believe the scale!
10. My sweet find for the week...cherry and vanilla tootsie rolls! I love those things and can never find a package with just those two flavors! Thanks to Valentines Day clearance at Target!

No comments: