*

*

Friday, February 11, 2011

Recap

Well, I have been pillowing my head at Lake Tahoe, California this week! We found a great deal of a hotel for $40 a night-which is pretty cheap considering where we are and where we were at. Free would have been better; but that couldn't be accomplished! loll!
We have had a pretty good week. Tuesday we left Sacramento and arrived to Lake Tahoe. Tuesday night we were just lazy and ordered a pizza in. Wednesday, we "shopped" the outlet mall-we didn't have money to spend so we more so window shopped! Although, I don't think we can even call it that because we basically went into every store-its not a big outlet mall! Today was just a day of touring downtown Lake Tahoe-it was fun! Tomorrow, we are hoping for warmer weather so we can go down by the lake-its supposed to be 60, so we will see; but before we can have our fun tomorrow laundry calls our name. Can I just tell you, how much I hate laundry mats? Well, I hate them-they make me miss my washer and dryer back home! And finally on Saturday we will make our way back to Napa for a few days!
Since we have been out here, we realized that our car tags are going to expire this month-oh joy! Thankfully, we have someone back at home that is willing to help us and pick them up for us so that on March 1st we won't be driving an 'expired' vehicle! I know vehicle registration comes around the same time every year; but for some reason we just never think about until we are in a difficult situation to go get them, like being in California!
I think Klayton is getting ready to start teething. He will be 4 months on the 21st. But, he drools like crazy, is always chewing on his hands, blankets and even our fingers-he has also been more fussy than usual. We will see, I try to check is gums; but he hates it when I prod on them to see if I can feel anything.
I have also been trying to "fix" my blog, last time I worked on the background I somehow messed up the layout. It is very frustrating-I almost have it "fixed"....tonight ended in frustration and I will have to work a few of the other kinks out at a later date/ But, what do you think of my new background?
I have stunk at my diet this week; but I have been exercising. I commit tomorrow to drink 3 bottles of water! loll! I plan on weighing myself on Monday and I am praying that the scale tells me some good news! Cherry coke and cherry pepsi are my weakness-if I could knock those two things out of my life I think I would be in good shape and on my way to huge weight loss results. Well, I am off to do sit-ups...

No comments: