*

*

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Today, another day that none of us are deserving of. Today, a day that will be etched in the minds of many-lives will change, easy changes for some and difficult for others. Only God can give the strength and grace we need for each day.
2. I am a teacher once again! I am subbing for my Pastor's wife at our church school, she teaches kindergarten and 1st grade-the age I used to teach! I am having fun!
3. I get to do dinner with a friend at Olive Garden this evening!
4. Yesterday, I made early morning memories with friends over Starbucks at Mcdonalds! Aw, the things I do for my friends...like getting up stinking early in the morning!
5. Just 2 more weeks and it will be back on the road.
6. Scrapbooking, I have done alot of it-finished my cat scrapbook and scrapbooked Christmas!
7. Sometimes I wonder why I do 10 on Tuesday, because I tend to scramble for random thoughts that might be exciting to you. Yet, I also realize that even if I do think you might be interested, you really might not be interested.
8. Since the time I have stopped teaching and therefore stopped my morning cappuccino runs, the cost of cappuccino has went up ten cents! I was so disappointed that I didn't have enough change to get a 20 oz white chocolate carmel cappuccino and had to settle for a 12 oz. I don't even think the 12 oz can wake me up properly.
9. This week has already worn me out and has left me excited for bed time!
10. God is always good and God is always right!

No comments: