*

*

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I need a title?

I am tired, yet I cannot sleep-I really hate nights like this! You would think that after a very busy week and a half that I would not be able to get enough sleep as I also realize how very busy the upcoming month will be.
This past Monday I played substitute teacher once again. This time I taught 4-6th graders and I realized there is a reason that I taught Kindergarten-1st grade, basic addition is easier than long division! It was so pathetic! I had to look at the answer and then from there figure out how to do the math problem and some of it I couldn't even figure out! How stupid am I? I'm 27 and can't even do a 6th graders math anymore! Give me K-2nd grade anytime and maybe 3rd grade, as long as they are not doing any form of division!
Tonight Joseph preached at our home church! I appreciated my husband bearing his heart and letting others see his "soft" side-a side he doesn't reveal very often. I know he didn't have peace about anything that he wanted to preach about and I think he just let the Lord speak through him the best he could.
Friday, I am going to spend my birthday money and get my hair done. I have been trying to grow my hair out and its the longest its been in a long time! I like it so far and plan on just getting a slight trim and a hair color as well! Happy birthday to me with a new look!
Why do I blog? I've been thinking alot about this lately, whats my purpose for doing this? It is fun and even though I don't devote sufficient time to this, I really do enjoy it and hope that my readers enjoy all of my posts. Initially, I started the blog to be a weekly update of deputation travels and then I started to be more personal with it. Shouldn't I be allowed to be honest and share my burdens/heartaches? Isn't it okay to let you know, to some degree, the journey the Lord has me on and the lessons He is teaching me. Sometimes those lessons are not just learned on the road, they are learned at home and in the "waiting" of my life. I hope that maybe through this part of my life that you get to read, that you can learn from my mistakes and maybe learn from my journey! My life as well as yours, should be a life that God can use to be an example...

No comments: