*

*

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10 on Wednesday!

1. Yes, I do realize that this post is supposed to be 10 on Tuesday; but since we don't have internet, it has to be 10 on Wednesday.
2. Blogs of note, jandlinds.blogspot.com, thrashernuggets.blogspot.com and kjbquiltedtreasures.blogspot.com!
3. Has recently fallen in love with Cherry Coke! It is just SO good lately! lol!
4. My time home is nearing an end, we leave in approximately two weeks; but will be back in March!
5. I can't believe it; but my baby brother is growing up, he's getting his 1st apartment next month.
6. A question, why is that you can buy water in bottles; but you can't buy water in a can to drink?
7. It is time to get back to Weight Watchers...really need people to pray that I can be strong and lose weight! I just love food and I hate forsaking it.
8. I am really thankful for friends, especially my friend Deanna-I have been able to spend alot of time with her lately and she has been such a blessing to me! She has let me use her washer and dryer, while we practice for our upcoming offertory on Sunday night. But, more than that I enjoy our chats and becoming closer friends.
9. Tomorrow night is visitation, Friday night were having friends over and I think Saturday calls for a lazy day.
10. Since Saturday calls for a lazy day, does anyone wanna come over and help me clean between now and then so it really can be a lazy day?!

No comments: