*

*

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Memories

Well, I guess I can go ahead and fill you in on Christmas even though I can't upload Christmas photos, due to our computer being totally on the fritz. We have had so many computer issues and are in need of a new laptop, which we hope that need will be fulfilled in April. Joseph is hoping for an Apple!
Okay, back to Christmas! This Christmas did not go at all planned, as my family was supposed to come for Christmas day; but there was a blizzard, in which we received 18.5 inches of snow! Needless to say, they couldn't get here and we couldn't even get my sister for Christmas day because of the weather. So, Joseph and I spent Christmas alone. On Christmas Eve, we enjoyed homemade pizza and watched a movie together before opening our stockings! Joseph's stocking was full of Michigan Wolverine goodies and my stocking had a sweater and Wii Fit Plus...the newest upgrade to the Wii fit...so after opening stockings we spent the evening playing Wii Fit-trying to work off the pizza! And, even though I am 27 I still get excited about opening presents on Christmas morning...so, we woke up early and read the Christmas story before exchanging presents! Joseph and I enjoyed a day of playing in the snow, playing the wii, staying in our pajamas and Christmas dinner...which did not flop this year!
Last week, Joseph's parents came for New Years and to do Christmas with us. They brought Joseph's dog, Mavrick and after they left I vacuumed up two canisters of dog hair-I decided hardwood floors are a necessity when you have a dog! We had a great time with them! Since it has been so cold, we spent most of our time indoors playing Wii Resort, a game they brought along! We also exchanged Christmas presents with them and Joseph's mom and I realized that next year her and I need to confide in one another about what we get Joseph for Christmas as we both gave him the same gift, a pen from Things Remembered that has a map on it!
Okay, so I am getting finger tired from all this typing! So, hopefully I can post pics from Christmas soon and until then, stay happy!

No comments: